>


Blog to support the book "Creatively Self-Employed: How Writers and Artists Deal with Career Ups and Downs" by Kristen Fischer

Monday, June 18, 2012

Should I post my rates on my website?

Do you post your rates or prices online?

Some people say yes--like me--because it helps weed out poorly paying clients. But there can certainly be some negatives, especially as it relates to your competition. What do you think?

I was actually writing about this concept a few weeks ago--I devote a section on pricing in my upcoming book.

It's an endless debate, and there is a great post about it over here on the Creative Freelancer Conference LinkedIn page. Add your thoughts here or there! Would love to know how you do business!


link | posted by Kristen at 7:17 AM |


Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?