>


Blog to support the book "Creatively Self-Employed: How Writers and Artists Deal with Career Ups and Downs" by Kristen Fischer

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I know that I, quite frankly, suck at updating this blog regulary. This book is my first baby and I am still very involved in helping creative people do business.

That's why I've been hard at work with my literary agent, Kathleen Rushall, working on my third book. Good news--she sold it to Career Press!

With that, I am happy to announce that When Talent Isn't Enough: Business Basics for the Creatively Inclined will be published later this year.

That said, I am busy busy busy writing it. So if you don't hear from me, now you know why. In the meantime, if you know any talkative creative professionals or experts who would be a good fit, please email me at kristen@kristenfischer.com.


link | posted by Kristen at 7:48 AM |


Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?