>


Blog to support the book "Creatively Self-Employed: How Writers and Artists Deal with Career Ups and Downs" by Kristen Fischer

Monday, December 27, 2010











































Lovely photos: Courtesy of Elise



It's never good when most of your blog entries start with something like, "I'm alive, I swear." The truth is, it's hard to keep up with a blog. I find that if it's not something I can share my life's innermost details in, it's hard to come up with content. My creative life is personal, and I try not to share too many personal details here. But that does leave room for plenty of content.

But then, time is another factor. Time is the factor. It's not that I don't have time. I'm a big believer that we all have the same 24 hours a day--we all have time. But we don't always make time for the things that do matter a lot. Such is the case with this blog.

My online life is kind of large, but kind of small. I check facebook daily in most cases and try to keep up with Twitter. And LinkedIn. Then I have these two blogs. I have a private journal on LiveJournal, but that's for friends only. I usually don't blog there everyday anymore, either. Right now, I guess I'm less apt to blog as frequently. Sorry for that. I intend to write more useful posts. Sometimes I repost relevant information for creative people.

I guess it's all a part of the natural creative life. You ebb and flow in business. You ebb and flow in everything. But I'm here. I'm still here, I promise.

I'm alive, I swear.


link | posted by Kristen at 7:05 PM |


Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?