>


Blog to support the book "Creatively Self-Employed: How Writers and Artists Deal with Career Ups and Downs" by Kristen Fischer

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

























Today's inspiring image is from Lisa Leonard's blog. She never fails to lift my spirits, and that's mostly just by looking at her pics. Oh, and her fabulous jewelry.

Speaking of inspiring, I attended my first meetup last night. Yes, it was a little nervewracking at first, mostly figuring out how I'd know who the members were in a random coffeehouse. But I was warmly greeted and met some very nice people.

It felt good to get out there. You never know what doors open up, professionally or personally.

I think after the first time networking, things get easier. I haven't been out to an event in a long time. Now, I'm on my way to branching out from behind the screen!


link | posted by Kristen at 6:59 AM |


Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?