>


Blog to support the book "Creatively Self-Employed: How Writers and Artists Deal with Career Ups and Downs" by Kristen Fischer

Monday, January 04, 2010























What I'd rather be doing...



So if you've been listening to the Freelance Radio podcast, you'll know that we recently did a show about our freelance dilemmas. Mainly, mine.

One of the panelists challenged me to work on magazine queries 15 minutes a day, Monday thru Thursday. Since I couldn't do much because of December's hustle and bustle, he decided to re-issue the challenge in January.

And here we are.

It's Monday. Still Monday. I've done a ton of things today including wrapping up a huge project for one of my best clients, and working on another project for another fab client. I've made appointments, ran errands. I want to rest. Vege. Hit the gym. Cook. Anything but write.

But here I am, and I'm gonna get to work on it.


link | posted by Kristen at 1:42 PM |


Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?