>


Blog to support the book "Creatively Self-Employed: How Writers and Artists Deal with Career Ups and Downs" by Kristen Fischer

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Since most creatives are introverts yet still have to promote their businesses, I thought you would like this interview with Nancy Ancowitz, a business communications coach and author of Self-Promotion for Introverts: The Quiet Guide to Getting Ahead.

Listen here!


What do you do to thrive as a creative professional and an introvert?


link | posted by Kristen at 6:28 AM |


Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

Anonymous self employed liability insurance commented at 8:41 AM~  

I am more a Winter introvert. I stay in all Winter and play guitar, write about sunny vacation spots, work on my niche websites and play more guitar. In the summer I like to surf and hang out at the beach

Want to Post a Comment?