>


Blog to support the book "Creatively Self-Employed: How Writers and Artists Deal with Career Ups and Downs" by Kristen Fischer

Tuesday, December 02, 2008


Cards--Courtesy


I'm behind (not far, though) on what to do for my clients this year. I usually do an inexpensive but cute postcard. Should I send regular cards? Am I giving any gifts?

I don't know. I'm feeling so overwhelmed about the holidays, and most of my shopping is done. But for me, it's in the details. I want to do some crafty stuff and add some nice touches on our house this year. I think I'm into that because we're hosting New Year's. Without guests, I'm like, who cares?

But really, I'm kinda excited about the holidays. My mom and sister, who were away last year, will be home and I won't be taking that for granted. My in-laws are fabulous and I can't wait to spend time with them. Oh and I'm married to an absolutely fabulous man that makes me just want to lie under the tree with him all day.

Oh yes, and I've got to get a tree up, too.

The list seems endless.

What are you doing for your clients for the holidays?


link | posted by Kristen at 3:37 PM |


Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?