>


Blog to support the book "Creatively Self-Employed: How Writers and Artists Deal with Career Ups and Downs" by Kristen Fischer

Monday, June 02, 2008





Talked to a great gal from HOW Magazine today and she told me about this conference. I'm not a big conference person but I wanted to pass it along. Lots of people from the book are involved including the awesome Jeff Fisher and Ilise Benun. More details are at http://creativefreelancerconference.com

Speaking of Ilise, check out her latest book, The Designer's Guide to Marketing and Pricing. It's a great tool and I plan to do a full review of it shortly!



And while I'm on the topic of great creative resources, what is your favorite creative book? Share it here. Or find me on GoodReads.com, another great site I'm loving!

Stay tuned--a new newsletter is on the way shortly!!


link | posted by Kristen at 8:16 AM |


Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?