>


Blog to support the book "Creatively Self-Employed: How Writers and Artists Deal with Career Ups and Downs" by Kristen Fischer

Thursday, June 12, 2008




Snaps, congrats, and happy dances to Claudine Hellmuth--she's releasing another book and it looks adorable!


From her blog:
"It's a little different from my other books. It's not even really a book in the usual way one thinks of a book. It's more of an idea jump starting kit with a card deck and a matching little book. It does not have techniques in it, but will be full of inspiration and exercises to get your ideas flowing, whether for scrapbooking, journaling or whatever project you are working on.

I am extra excited because it has LOADS of contributors! Donna Downey, Kal Barteski, Christina Lazar Schuler, Ashley Calder, Gen Simmonds, myself of course! and TWENTY SIX others! I can't wait for it to come out and I hope everyone will enjoy it!"




I love watching all "my creatives" (people in the book) succeed! And now that's opened up more avenues--hit me with your latest news and keep me updated on what's going on!

kristen AT creativelyselfemployed.com


link | posted by Kristen at 12:49 PM |


Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

2 Comments:

Blogger claudine hellmuth commented at 7:47 PM~  

hey you!! thanks for the mention!!!
xxxoxox

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 10:05 AM~  

Scrapbooking is such a fun and creative way to share memories! Thanks.

Want to Post a Comment?