>


Blog to support the book "Creatively Self-Employed: How Writers and Artists Deal with Career Ups and Downs" by Kristen Fischer

Sunday, April 27, 2008


Credit: http://amyd.tumblr.com/

I have been thinking about my next book. I know, I haven't even gotten through my first signing on Book #2 (new blog for that!) but I just need to be writing a book. It's just that sort of deep desire that I know has come from God. Plus, I love writing books.

Settling on a topic has been so difficult. When I was writing my first two books (and working on a memoir that never came to fruition), these things came naturally. But now, the doors have flung open and every sort of idea has flown in. Thoughts about life in my 30s and even writing a childrens book are in my head. Floating.

Every time I think I have the idea down, I'm not so sure about it. I'm not one to struggle with this sort of thing. It's not that I won't be able to "just write" when I get the idea down--because I will. I never sit around wallowing in the writer's block thing...I'm lucky like that. I just need the idea.

What ideas are floating around in your mind?


link | posted by Kristen at 10:06 AM |


Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?