>


Blog to support the book "Creatively Self-Employed: How Writers and Artists Deal with Career Ups and Downs" by Kristen Fischer

Saturday, January 05, 2008




One of the shear joys to doing what I do is podcasting. It's a nice break from writing and the audience loves the show. Ever since I joined the FreelanceSwitch.com team, I've been met with awesome people who understand the self-employed lifestyle. And keep me laughing while we record every other week.

There are four in particular---Cyan, Collis, John and Dickie. They're my homies.

And now we're up for an award for our podcast, Freelance Radio. Go vote today and share some love for the other nods, too!! And if you haven't, listen to the show on iTunes, etc.!


link | posted by Kristen at 9:50 AM |


Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?