>


Blog to support the book "Creatively Self-Employed: How Writers and Artists Deal with Career Ups and Downs" by Kristen Fischer

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Done. Finito.

My second book has been submitted. A HUGE weight off.


I keep saying I'll take a break, but just the other day I was browsing the children's book section in B&N. Yes, my husband wants me to write a children's book. We'll see.

I think my next step is to rest up, work and then start to try to get CSE to a publisher. I still want the help of having it in stores. I know if I did some events I could sell more books but I really need the PR backbone of a publisher. I'll do the legwork--just want their connections.

Hello, big fancy New York publishing houses:)


link | posted by Kristen at 3:11 PM |


Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?