>


Blog to support the book "Creatively Self-Employed: How Writers and Artists Deal with Career Ups and Downs" by Kristen Fischer

Wednesday, June 20, 2007


Courtesy


I can't get my stinkin' post to go up on Freelance Switch. Bummer. I enjoy posting this column weekly to hear what others think.

Oh but I did write a new bio on my site. What do you think? It was time for a refresher there.

In other writing news, I am getting over what the chiropractor says is tendinitis. I have till July 31 to finish Book 2. It's very overwhelming and I stopped pushing myself once I realized the contract says the 31st and not the 1st. But I need to get back on the ball with this.

Stay tuned: A newsletter is on the way soon.

PS...I want to add more resourceful links to the CSE site. Any suggestions of good sites for freelancers and self-employed creatives?

Making Me Happy Today:
Hip Tranquil Chick: Cuz it's nice to fantasize about being tranquil and hip.
Boho Girl's Blog: Love her pics.
Anti 9-to-5: Cuz I never want to go back to a cubicle again.


link | posted by Kristen at 11:20 AM |


Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?