>


Blog to support the book "Creatively Self-Employed: How Writers and Artists Deal with Career Ups and Downs" by Kristen Fischer

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Settling into a new house is never easy. It's exciting but it's also difficult.

Especially when you rely on the Internet for work and you don't have it. That's when you get to scenically tour the neighborhood in hopes for an unsecured wifi network.

Well, that's what I've been doing.

Other than that, home ownership is wonderful. I am also told I was in the Star Ledger of New Jersey, the state's largest paper. They did a write up on CSE, and I'm eager to get my hands on it.

Not much else going on. Lots to unpack and struggling very hard to still maintain a business despite uncomfortable circumstances like no internet, a messy office, a desk that's too high and ugly white walls. So much to do. So much to do. But I've got to pace myself, and that's always been a struggle for me.

More to come:)


link | posted by Kristen at 10:51 AM |


Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?