>


Blog to support the book "Creatively Self-Employed: How Writers and Artists Deal with Career Ups and Downs" by Kristen Fischer

Wednesday, May 16, 2007


Penny Dullaghan

Penelope's image above was the perfect inspiration to write a post. Cool air from a much-needed rain come through the window. Brandi Carlile singing "These days we go to waste like wine/That's turned to turpentine." Cat in the window.

Things are returning to normal after a hectic move. And I'm happy. I can get back to work and focus.

I did an interview with Pat at Womens Radio today. (It will be up in about 2 weeks!) What an inspiring woman! She also uses Audio Acrobat, a great service to do podcasts that I am so loving and going to get when I finally get a podcast ready. One of these days.

One thing at a time. One day at a time.
It works.
It works to help me relax.

But seems all the overwhelming things can never get done when I think of how slow I have to pace myself to stay sane. But I must pace myself.

And I have to be OK with that.


link | posted by Kristen at 3:28 PM |


Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

3 Comments:

Blogger kelly rae commented at 7:18 PM~  

i LOVE brandi carlile!

Blogger Trish Ryan commented at 3:59 PM~  

Cool blog - I'll be back to read more!
And you're right, one thing at a time, things tend to get done :)

Blogger Kristen commented at 9:53 AM~  

yay another brandi carlile fan and someone who understands the "one thing at a time" mentality. glad you visited my blog:)

Want to Post a Comment?