>


Blog to support the book "Creatively Self-Employed: How Writers and Artists Deal with Career Ups and Downs" by Kristen Fischer

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Music is a huge part of my productivity, and my life. It is what keeps me company, besides the cat, on a day like today when I don't really want to write but the job demands that I get to it.

So here's what I'm listening to:
Paolo Nutini--Last Request
Landon Pigg--Last Stop
Maroon 5--Won't Go Home Without You
Ivy--Ocean City Girl


(You can play the songs by clicking on the title!)


What are YOU listening to?


link | posted by Kristen at 9:33 AM |


Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

4 Comments:

Blogger Harmony commented at 12:12 AM~  

Silence - from nine until midnight is the only time I can write without listening to anything (children and the chaos they create).
I like your playlist :)

Blogger Swirly commented at 8:59 AM~  

This morning I am listening to YOUR great music! Thank you for sharing! xoxo

Blogger Kristen commented at 10:11 AM~  

well then i will share more more more in the future. i like the box.net service cuz it lets me upload so you can download or just listen:)

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 12:30 AM~  

I listen to the new Killers' album, so great...

Want to Post a Comment?