>


Blog to support the book "Creatively Self-Employed: How Writers and Artists Deal with Career Ups and Downs" by Kristen Fischer

Tuesday, April 24, 2007






You've gotta love the new T-shirt designs at Freelance Switch, which is quickly becoming one of my favorite blogs. StartupNation has some great forums as well.

It's really cool to connect with other people who are creatively self-employed. It's nice to see that I'm not the only one spreading the message of support for imaginative folks like us:) Plus, I get support. Because I still need it!

In personal news, I am closing on a house and moving in NINE days. Hence the rush to finish writing projects and rush across our apartment to fill more boxes. Dang, I am a multitasking queen. But when it's all said, done and signed, I will have a fabulous office that won't double as a guest room in a house that is all my own.

Oh and a new newsletter is coming. Soon...I swear.


link | posted by Kristen at 5:44 AM |


Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?