>


Blog to support the book "Creatively Self-Employed: How Writers and Artists Deal with Career Ups and Downs" by Kristen Fischer

Sunday, April 01, 2007

I put out a newsletter just now. I am really hoping you like the original content included. My hope is that you pass the word on and help me amp up the CSE movement. I want my book concept to be more than just a book--I want visitors to the message board and people writing in with resources--I want to create a community. Turns out, it's not easy. Mostly because I depend on a lot of viral marketing.

In other news, there are some useful marketing articles here. Oh and I am oh so proud of Cat Morley and Neil Tortorella, who were featured in my book. They launched this new site called BoDo with great tips for newbies to the design industry. Congrats!


link | posted by Kristen at 2:23 PM |


Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

4 Comments:

Blogger Harmony commented at 5:52 PM~  

Hi Kristen,
How do I get on the mailing list for your newsletter?

Blogger CoCo commented at 8:55 AM~  

Kristen,
So happy to have just found your blog and your websites. I will visit from now on. Good luck with everything.

www.msgreenclean.com
www.corimorenberg.com
potsdishesplants.blogspot.com
www.coriwrites.com

Blogger Kristen commented at 6:52 AM~  

thanks, i will go explore your sites, now!

Blogger Kristen commented at 6:52 AM~  

harmony, go on the main site at www.creativelyselfemployed.com and type in your email addy at the bottom:)

Want to Post a Comment?