>


Blog to support the book "Creatively Self-Employed: How Writers and Artists Deal with Career Ups and Downs" by Kristen Fischer

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Gratefulness.





I have a friend who says to surround myself with positive things. This is so important--it's so easy for negativity to get in.

I got these notes from Holly and Christine. They're at my desk and I see them all day. And they really keep me going. I have this special relationship with so many people in the book. It's more than that they submitted a questionnaire. In some cases, it's even friendship. And it's powerful. Just like these notes...these precious mementos...are to me.


It's the little things, I swear.


link | posted by Kristen at 2:02 PM |


Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?