>


Blog to support the book "Creatively Self-Employed: How Writers and Artists Deal with Career Ups and Downs" by Kristen Fischer

Monday, April 16, 2007


Credit: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=5737127

Not much going on creatively here. I am going through motions, so to say. I find it hard to be creative when the weather is consistently horrible. When I have assignments that need attention. When I have upcoming commitments that make me feel "blocked." I did write a whole 3 paragraphs in my upcoming book manuscript on Friday night. Hey, at least it is something. It is getting hard to get motivated about that project while I'm still launching CSE.

My husband and I have found a house and our bid was accepted Friday. So that's all that is going on there. I blogged about that here. Betcha didn't know I had a whole other blog--well, I do.:)


link | posted by Kristen at 7:09 AM |


Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?