>


Blog to support the book "Creatively Self-Employed: How Writers and Artists Deal with Career Ups and Downs" by Kristen Fischer

Friday, February 16, 2007

Ever deal with a problem client? I'm sure you have.

Every once in a while, we all have to work with someone whom we would rather not. If you're not at the point where you can turn away the project for financial or career-building purposes, there are some ways to deal with clients who you'd prefer not to.

The best way is to note how much time you have to spend with the client. For me, I rarely have to sit stuck in a room with a "boss" that I don't like working with. When I remember that, it makes the project seem not so horrible.

But what if you are stuck in Badbossville?
Tips coming up. Share your stories till then!


link | posted by Kristen at 4:47 PM |


Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?