>


Blog to support the book "Creatively Self-Employed: How Writers and Artists Deal with Career Ups and Downs" by Kristen Fischer

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Wanna be in my NEXT book?


What College Didn't Prepare Me For
Time to share with college students all the things that you wish you knew before you put on your cap and gown! I'm writing a book on the topic and am eager to hear what YOU have to say! The book will be published by Super College LLC in Fall 2008.

Please choose at least two sections that you identify most with and answer as many questions as you can in at least 3 sentences. You will be contacted before anything is published and asked to sign a release form. By filling out the questionnaire, it does not guarantee inclusion in the book. Please return these responses to jerseygal526@yahoo.com by Jan. 31, 2007. Feel free to repost this in your blog or email it to a friend!

Questionnaire and required release form are at http://www.kristenfischer.com/college.htm.


link | posted by Kristen at 9:29 AM |


Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristen King, Inkthinker commented at 7:46 PM~  

Girl, you're blogged! :]

www.inkthinker.blogspot.com

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 10:39 PM~  

Hey girl, I'm going to send you some answers when I get a chance to breathe. I also linked your blog on mine.

Blogger Todd DeWolf commented at 3:44 PM~  

Oh yes, this is a good one. I can think of many things as I write this. I'll post this on my blog for sure. Cheers!

Want to Post a Comment?