>


Blog to support the book "Creatively Self-Employed: How Writers and Artists Deal with Career Ups and Downs" by Kristen Fischer

Monday, January 22, 2007


Courtesy of Kelly

Tom Petty is like, really wise. At least he was when he sang, "The waiting is the hardest part." Right now, I am waiting for my book to come out of production. I am waiting for books to be mailed to me to ensure they look OK for you to buy one.

I hate waiting. I'm the most impatient person I know.
(And I thought waiting for a publisher to pick up this book would be hard!)

I think we're all waiting for something. Things that don't always pan out. Career wise, I'm waiting on clients to finalize their end of prospective work so I can begin the writing process. Luckily, I've kept work rolling in so I have other projects to work on while these prospects pan out.

What are you waiting for?


link | posted by Kristen at 6:18 AM |


Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 3:07 PM~  

WAITING FOR THE RIGHT GUY...
WAITING FOR REPLIES TO QUERIES....
WAITING TO GRADUATE.....

Want to Post a Comment?