>


Blog to support the book "Creatively Self-Employed: How Writers and Artists Deal with Career Ups and Downs" by Kristen Fischer

Tuesday, December 19, 2006



Connections are kind of fascinating, don't you think?

For example, one of my writing gigs is creating profiles about distance learning students. I LOVE doing it. So when a student from Antarctica came my way, I jumped at the chance to interview her.

I found out that Traci is working on her MFA in Creative Writing and is working with an author. Lo and behold, I explored her blog and found out the book she's working on seems positively awesome!

Mmm...connections:)


link | posted by Kristen at 10:00 AM |


Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 1:24 AM~  

thanks for the book props, kristen!

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 2:06 AM~  

Hi, Kristen! I've checked out both of your sites...fun stuff, indeed. It's great to know that there are others out there sharing their ideas about how to make this life work. I tried to search for the elearners article that you wrote, but I haven't been able to find it. Is it "out there" yet? If so, could you send a link my way? Thanks! Traci

Want to Post a Comment?