>


Blog to support the book "Creatively Self-Employed: How Writers and Artists Deal with Career Ups and Downs" by Kristen Fischer

Friday, October 13, 2006


Branching out.



So many returns are coming from my efforts to get the word out about the book. I'm slowly working on marketing this blog out. I want it to be resourceful and appealing to read.

There have been so many times I worried, as a creative freelancer, if work will come back to me. I frantically send out resumes at the end of a large gig. Responses come back. Time and time again, I've learned to panic less and market more often to avoid the gaps. So I'm constantly branching out with my copywriting business as well.

But honestly, branching out for this book has been more fun.

Mostly, because I am making my dream come true.



How do you branch out?


link | posted by Kristen at 11:53 AM |


Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 10:48 AM~  

Congratulations on following your dream! If more of us did this, we should would have a better world to live in! :)

Want to Post a Comment?